Thursday 18 February 2016

Ngige denies collapsing at the National Assembly, says he is not even in Nigeria


Minister of Labor and Employment, Chris Ngige has denied rumours making the rounds that he collapsed while defending his ministry's budget at the National Assembly today February 18th. Ngige who spoke to the Nation, said he is not even in Nigeria.

“I am not in Nigeria, I attended special morning session function in Zambia and am airborne to South Africa where I will be coming into the country tomorrow.
The rumours in social media and other quarters shows how petty people can be, I don’t see it as anything but I wish to tell those who still play this outdated and obsolete politics of bitterness to embrace change and know that it is no longer business as usual” he said





Feel Free To Comments Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment