Tuesday 25 October 2016

Sen. Shehu Sani advises FG to make NYSC voluntary



Senator Shehu Sani has asked the Federal government to make service year voluntary or provide life insurance cover for all corpers during the programme. Sani said this during a condolence visit to the family of Lawal Kontagora, a youth corps member allegedly killed by unknown gunmen in Kaduna recently.


“This is not the first time, it has always been the case, when it happens, we mourn we condemn the action. This happened in my constituency and he is part of my constituency. I have a duty to pursue this case to its logical conclusion. If such things happen to others and they are being ignored, I virtually will not fold my arms and see this kind of things happen. I am taking this issue to the National Assembly. We have to choose what to do and being a corps member. It is either the government makes the service year voluntary or there should be increased funding or insurance’’ he said






Feel Free To Comments Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment