Wednesday 26 July 2017

Pictures from the Mambila Breathtaking Beautiful landscape of Taraba state By AlKasim Abdulkadir


Mambilla plateau is home to Nigeria and West Africa's only highland tea plantations. Located in the serene state of Taraba, Mambilla plateau is a haven for mountain climbers, nature lovers, picnic lovers or adventure seekers. Its cool ambience and beautiful scenery serve to welcome interested visitors.













Photo credit to
AlKasim Abdulkadir 
Feel Free To Comments Here...

2 comments:

  1. This area is so fascinating I have it down on my places to visit list. I wish the people of this region continued peac and prosperity. From the people of The Reoublic of Trinidad and Tobago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have on.my list.of priorities as well hope to visit this year 2022.

    ReplyDelete