Wednesday 27 September 2017

‘My Husband Never Feeds Me’, Divorce Seeking Housewife Tells Sharia Court Minna


In Niger state- A housewife, Hafsat Mohammed, has pleaded with a Sharia Court in Minna to dissolve her marriage because her husband does not provide food in the house.
Mohammed told the court that her husband, Isah Gimba, spends his money on intoxicants rather than take care of the home.
“My husband doesn’t provide food in our house, instead any little money he gets he spends it on things that will intoxicate him.
“The hardship he subjects me to in his house is too much for me, I can’t bear it any more.
“That is why I am pleading with this honourable court to help me out of this hardship by ending the marriage,” she said. Gimba, however, denied his wife’s allegations, saying he was trying his best to put food on the table for her.

He maintained that he still loved his wife and would not want them to go their separate ways.
The judge, Ahmed Bima, advised the couple to give peace a chance and settle their differences with patience and understanding.
He adjourned the case until Oct. 9 to give room for both parties to reconcile their differences





Feel Free To Comments Here...

1 comment:

  1. I am Lexie and i am so glad to let the world know the success behind my relationship. The secret is Dr.Abazara and through his help i have been able to get my lover back that left me for another girl within 48 hours and since then our relationship has been perfect. The best way to get your relationship back on track is to contact Dr.Abazara on: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or WHATSAPP him on +2348104102662 And within 48 hours you will be glad you contacted him

    ReplyDelete